Assets Portfolio Valuation
Types of valuation
Valuation of assets and property rights
- Market resale value and fair value - Market rental value
- Value of the tenant's right to a lease, goodwill or eviction indemnity
- Mortgageable value
- Transfer Value
Assets and property rights can be assessed
- In freehold or considering the ownership subdivided into the ownership itself and the right to use the property or a temporary property right
- Occupied or Vacant
- For continued use or change of use.
Valuation of reinstatement and of replacement cost for a property asset
Financial assessment of shares in companies with mainly property interests
- Redevelopment feasibility studies: highest and best use value, change of use studies
- Real estate and financial due diligence, lease audit, benchmarking of rents and operating costs
- Market outlook and commercial viability research
- Assessing the attractiveness of potential urban development sites - Financial modelling (business plans)
- Portfolio analysis: profitability, risks, rating, recommendations
- Arbitrage studies: acquisition, transfer, leasing, outsourcing (Sale & leaseback)
RODSCHINSON teams are expert in all asset classes: including offices, housing, retail, logistics and light industrial, healthcare (hospitals, clinics and retirement homes), residential homes for seniors and students, land, infrastructure etc.
RODSCHINSON can provide either detailed or summary appraisals, in accordance with industry professional standards, or a basic written opinion.